These days, it important for businesses to have an easily accessible online presence. If a website is difficult to navigate or that doesn’t adapt across mobile platforms, visitors aren’t likely to spend very long there. That’s why we decided to upgrade our site so it is easier than ever for you to interact with your friendly, tech-savvy pediatric dentist in Hinsdale, Il. Would you like to know more about what you can do on our new online home?
Get to Know Us
In the About Us section of our site, you can find out everything you need to begin building a trusting relationship with our practice and the people who work here. You can check out:
- Our mission statement. Discover our passion for promoting kids’ oral health!
- Bios of our dentists and team members. You wouldn’t entrust your child’s smile to just anyone. We’re confident that you’ll like what you read about the awesome people who make our practice work.
- A virtual tour of our office. These photos introduce you to our office’s modern, welcoming décor and friendly atmosphere.
- Our smile gallery. These examples of how we’ve helped children enjoy healthier smiles are inspiring!
- Our blog. This is where we’ll share all sorts of fascinating information with you about children’s oral health and developments in our practice.
Learn About the Services We Offer
Whether your child needs preventive care, extensive restorative work, emergency attention, or other services to make their smile shine, we’re ready to help! The Our Services tab at the top of the page will introduce you to the specific treatments we use to help young teeth and gums thrive.
Prepare to Visit Our Office
If you’ve never brought your child to us before, you probably have questions about what to expect in our office. Under our Patient Info tab, you’ll find information about:
- What happens during a child’s first appointment with us
- What forms of insurance we accept
- Payment and financing options
- New patient forms
We also encourage you to check out the FAQ section under Patient Info — it’s a treasure trove of tips about how to care for your child’s oral health.
See What Others Are Saying
We love to get feedback from our patients, and we’re excited to share our patient reviews. Click on the Success Stories tab to get quick access to what people are saying about us on Google, Facebook, and DemandForce. Hopefully, you’ll like what you see and be inspired to leave your own review after your child’s first appointment with us.
Get in Touch With Us
Our website is a remarkable, modern tool that helps us communicate with folks in our community. However, we love more personalized interaction as well. The Contact Us tab makes it easy for you to look at our office hours and find our contact information. You’re always welcome to get in touch via phone, fax, or email. Dr. Albert as well as the rest of our team look forward to hearing from you!